Thanksgiving day is right around the corner and l know a lot of us are getting ready to entertain guests. Here’s a quick and inexpensive way to be festive on a budget.
What you’ll need:
-natural vine wreath ( l bought mine at Joann’s) $5.99
-filler green ( you can use eucalyptus, maple leaves or any green leafy plant)
– red berries ( l used a plant found in my back yard called “fire thorn”.
1. Wash all green before you place within wreath. You don’t want any bugs or spiders still leaving in your wreath when you mount it.
2. Cut small pieces of green and insert into wreath making sure to go in one direction.
3. Fill in entire face of wreath first making sure your proportions are even.
4. After filling wreath now apply berries only into the inner rim of wreath. All green and berry should be held in with the wreaths vines. This involves no gluing or using metal wire.
5. Apply bow and display. This arrangement should last you longer than 2 weeks.
If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments section or if you were inspired to create a wreath of your own, send me a picture and tag me on your social media. I can’t wait to see what your creative minds came up with. I’ll post my favorites!!